Wednesday, January 17, 2007


I decided that my website wasn't cool enough anymore, and since I've got some time, I was going to change it. It looks pretty good except for one little detail. I was stealing some pretty snazzy looking gallery code(can't really be called stealing, the guy said anybody could have his code), and I made it work on my laptop. Looks really neat. So, then I transfer all the files involved to the server and half of the page works the same, but two tabs don't display the photos they are supposed to. Now this is totally mysterious, as I had transfered all the images. I tried changing the code, then I erased all the jpegs, and put the new ones in (if I open them one at the time, they are there and fine). It does not work. But it does if I open local files. Argh!!!!

No comments: